Official Blog • Online Lessons
Philosophy • Events
from an Original Source
Also, the home of
Ki Martial Arts Club
KI JEET KUNE DO MARTIAL ARTS AS A LIFESTYLE
FIND YOUR FOCUS
Traditional Martial Arts Style Studio and Training Environment
Each student receives individual attention. Classes are small to provide special focus on each student. Private lessons are personalized for each student.
Discover Secrets to Power, Speed, and Agility
Learn powerful and effective supplemental training techniques to to enhance power, speed, balance, and agility.
Welcoming Environment – No Experience Necessary
Whether a trained martial artist, a sports enthusiast, or a beginner, anyone is welcome to learn in our positive atmosphere.
Establish Healthy Daily Habits
Discover the simple methods and strong benefits in maintaining a healthy routine for health, energy, focus, and awareness.
Learn Authentic Bruce Lee JKD from an Original Source
As a part of the Ki JKD program, learn Authentic Bruce Lee JKD by an original certified 2nd generation instructor, Sifu Andreas Simatos.
Blog Highlight – Ki Stages of Cultivation
Jeet Kune Do was Bruce Lee’s personal process and philosophies in martial arts that came from experiences in mastering Wing Chun and Chinese Kung Fu.
It was his way of expressing himself honestly and effectively through martial arts with all movements being natural and with purpose.
It became his way of life and a lifestyle unique to his own essence and experiences.
JKD for you and anyone is a way of discovery and a process to become self-expressive and free of any fixed systems or beliefs.
As a fighting method, JKD combat is a practical street fighting system and not a sport.
At Ki, we help you to take this journey. We act as a guide rather than a director of this journey by helping you develop a process to become your own unique expression.
Overall, Jeet Kune Do is a simple, direct, and non-classical guide and process to discovering self-awareness and one’s own unique expressions.
The Jeet Kune Do lifestyle is one of constant development, improvement, discipline, increasing awareness, self-expression, and personal mastery.
In this lifestyle, you commit yourself to the never-ending quest of knowledge, physical abilities, philosophies, and compassion for nature and people.
Each JKD lifestyle is unique to your essence, energy, experiences, and natural gifts. It provides for true self-expression of yourself through movements and philosophies.
JKD is for anyone - If you are...
- A person with absolutely no experience in martial arts or physical training.
- An aspiring martial artist with experiences in any art forms or sporting arts.
- A martial artist with a lifetime of serious training and combat experience.
- A person of any experience that is willing to go beyond fixed systems and styles.
- A person who wants to evolve beyond the mere practice and experiences of physical techniques.
- JKD Enthusiasts and fans of Bruce Lee / Jerry Poteet who aspire to go deeper with their martial arts practice.
- A person who aspires to live a lifestyle of discipline and self-mastery.
- A person seeking to go beyond and be liberated of the classical mess of fixed forms and belief systems.
....then Ki Jeet Kune Do is for you!
JKD martial arts can provide you with:
- Increased FOCUS
- FITNESS skills
- Enhanced AWARENESS
- Improved AGILITY
- Explosive POWER
- Motion FLEXIBILITY
- Amazing BALANCE
- Consistent ENERGY
- and more...
Access to and training of authentic Bruce Lee JKD provided from an original source, an original certified 2nd generation instructor.
An effective, structured, and practical approach to understanding JKD.
A study of the history of JKD and its modern applications.
A personalized approach and attention focused on you and your individual needs.
Martial arts training that centers around simplicity, discipline, persistence, longevity, and unification of thoughts, actions, energies, and existence.
A health-focused approach to lifestyle and physical conditioning.
JKD philosophies to be expressed through actions of training.
The development of your own philosophies and expressions - Rather than a system that is something you follow, a philosophy is something you make your own.
- Focus Group Training (Classes) - Personalized training with a small group of other aspiring students to learn and practice together in classes.
- Private Individual Training - One-on-one personalized training with the teacher to provide you training for your individual needs.
- Personal Mentorship Program - In addition to private individual training, a mentorship program to give you leadership skills and the ability to host your own training groups and sessions.
- Discussion Groups and Events - You and other fans of JKD can attend discussion groups and fun events at the studio and around Kefalonia.
- Seminars - Public events coming in late 2020...
Ready to start the journey?
Become a member and begin taking classes or private lessons when we open in July 2021.
Free Newsletter (No Spam!)
A mix of traditional and modern training methods provide for flexibility in training to meet each student’s specific goals.
Regardless of each student’s ability and experience, there are specialized training methods available to help every student.
Private lessons are the best way to learn JKD and receive the most personalized experience.
Private lessons are available for those committed to learning discipline, improving oneself, and practicing routintely.
Classes and Seminars
We offer classes for those who wish to train with others and share their journey.
Classes are smaller in size to allow for personalized attention for each student.
Seminars for students and the public, local and foreign, will become available later this year.
“My life has improved since I began training with Sifu Andreas…” – David R.
“…Many thanks to my teacher for his tremendous patience and perseverance… and for his willingness to share the legacy of this great art.” – Silvia M.
“Sifu Andreas is one of only a handful of certified instructors (I think 25 total) IN THE WORLD to teach authentic Jeet Kune Do…” – Chris P.
“As a complete beginner, I’ve already started to experience the ways which Jeet Kune Do can excel the physical and mental beings…” – Jon B.
“…JKD has helped me become more relaxed and less likely to get flustered when tested in various situations.” – Kevin M.
“Bruce would be quite pleased…”
Sifu Jerry Poteet
Original Bruce Lee Student, Master Instructor, and
Hollywood Fight Choreographer & Technical Advisor
including the movie “Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story”